Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Bee Pouch

Here's my recent finish...The Bee Pouch designed by Barbara Jackson. This was one of the classes I took at Celebrations.



The back of the pouch is personalized. I need to point out to my friend Chris that both of these label's are finished with the nun's stitch. Ha!


Inside of the needlebook and backside of the scissors case. Dear Chris, the scissor's fob is edged in nun's stitch too! I'm not sure why Barbara put ecru cording on the needlebook and green cording on everything else, but as you can see, I followed her lead! I don't like to deviate!


And the entire set one more time.


All of the eyelets are stitched and my Hardanger piece is ready for class next Saturday!


Thanks for stopping by!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

14 comments:

marly said...

Oh my oh my oh my! Wonderful.

Mary said...

Such a busy stitcher - I miss you - next month for sure!

Mary

llknbillburg said...

Love all your BJ pieces! That is a set I have never seen before. Your hardanger piece is also beautiful. I look forward to seeing it when it's completed. Laura

Marilyn said...

What a cute set.
Congrats on your finish.
Marilyn

KimM said...

Absolutely STUNNING!
xxx

Vickie said...

Wow! Congratulations. You have done very pretty work.

Mrs. DillyDally said...

Such beautiful work! I am always amazed at how much you accomplish and how beautiful your workmanship is! Your work is so inspiring!

Ruth said...

Ooooo, pretty! Congrats on all the lovely stitching accomplishments. Soooo pretty.

Stasi said...

Love, love love!!!

Stasi said...

Love, love love!!!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

You go girl! Looks wonderful. I love Barbara Jackson's designs.

Andrea said...

A beautiful set of smalls.

Marie in Minnesota said...

Beautiful work on the stitching and finishing.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

What a bonnie set of accessories - you've made a beautiful job of them.