Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's 81st birthday.  No plans for a big celebration like the one we had for last year's milestone, but we are going to celebrate!

It's really difficult to put into words how much my Mom means to me.  She's my rock, always has been, always will be.

We've enjoyed so many fun times together...from eating strudel in Austria (just one more piece!)...


...to fun times with grandkids...


......playing Mexican Train at the lake...


...tatting at the Fair...



...Pioneer fan...



...with her "favorite" dog!...


...church organist...


...expert cook and baker...


...awesome Grandma...


...Happy Birthday Mom!  Love you always!


15 comments:

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

I think its wonderful! My da turns 80 next Saturday and we wil al gather to celebrate. He still mows his yard and drives etc. My mom is 78 and stil kicking it! Good German blood. I am like you-I am so lucky they are still with us and healthy etc

Katrina said...

Happy, happy birthday to your mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Please give my best to your mom on her special day! Many happy returns to her!

Marilyn said...

Happy, happy B-Day to your Mom!!
Marilyn

valerie said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!!

Margaret said...

Happy happy birthday to your mom! She is such an accomplished person, and a special one too. You are so lucky to have her as a mom!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom and may she celebrate many more

Karen said...

What a sweet blog post! Happy birthday to your mother.

marly said...

Happy birthday to her and wishing you both many more special years together.

Penny said...

Wishing your mom a very happy birthday!

Barb said...

A great tribute to your Mom! I hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Karoline said...

Happy birthday to your Mother

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Mom!!!

msmartello said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your mom! Hope she enjoyed her day!

Maureen

Mrs. DillyDally said...

What a blessing a mother is...so happy for you all!