Friday, April 05, 2013

Wishing You a Nice Weekend...

Hopefully I will be back next week with some stitchy pictures.  I have been working on stitching the pieces for Ellen Chester's "A Lady's Worke Box".  I just have the front of the needlebook and the front box panel left to stitch and then it will be ready to assemble.

This weekend is Stitchville's annual Spring Fling retreat.  Always good to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones.  The designer at the retreat this year is Linda from Chessie and Me -- I'm looking forward to meeting her!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Enjoy the retreat!

Margaret said...

Have a great time at the retreat! I'm looking forward to seeing your Ellen Chester piece and what you do at the retreat too.

Mrs. DillyDally said...

Have a marvelous time at your retreat! I look forward to pictures and hearing all about it! Enjoy your weekend!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Have a great weekend, Cathy! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get rested up from all the excitement.