Thursday, December 06, 2012

Here's a Christmas Gift Idea

Want to join 40 or 50 or so other stitching fanatics for a weekend of fun?  Do you like delicious, almost gourmet-like food especially when it is cooked for you?  Do you like meeting the designer and learning a new thing or two?  Would you like the opportunity to shop in one of the best stitching shops in the U.S.?  Would you like to experience "Minnesota Nice"? If your answer is YES to all of the above then I have the perfect gift for you...

Stitchville's Annual Spring Fling
April 5 - 7 , 2013
with Linda from Chessie & Me
More information:  HERE

Am I affiliated with the shop?  No, just a happy customer! Do I get a kickback for advertising their retreat?  No, I just think it is one of the best retreats out there.  I've attended every single one of them and it is top-notch. I enjoy meeting other stitchers and would love to have you join us if you are interested!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish!!! I would love to come ...

Nicola said...

Wish I could.

Barb said...

Now you are really tempting me!