Saturday, August 07, 2010

More to Share

Thanks to those who stopped by and visited my last post. It warms the heart to read your comments. I have a few more finishes to share with you!

Last month, I stitched Lizzie Kate's summer fob, but didn't have time to do the finishing -- here it is:



Now I better dig out the spring fob and get that one finished too!

I also participated in an exchange recently, the theme was LHN. I stitched and finished this little ornament and pincushion/mason jar cover for Marie. Both are stitched on 40ct Iced Cappucino using the called for fibers.



Liberty and Justice
Little House Needleworks
40 ct Iced Cappucino



I've been cleacing the house today and digging around in my stitching stash today. Looking forward to relaxing in the stithcing chair tonight!

15 comments:

Margaret said...

Great finishes! I especially love the mason jar cover and ornament. Cute!

Jan said...

Those are all adorable, Cathy!!! Enjoy your evening stitching, you have deserved it!

~*Sharee*~ said...

Great finishes; You ladies never cease to amaze me with the different ways you finish your projects.

Hugs, Shar

Laura said...

Cool stuff!!!!!! Love your liberty lady on 40 count! I just finished her too....32 count I think. I wish I could do 40 count but alas, it is just too frustrating for me.

Can't wait to read about what you are stitching on tonight!!!!

Michele said...

what a great exchange! and I love your finish of Summer Fob .. I stitch it for an exchange .. now have to stitch it for myself :)

Bekca said...

Brilliant finishes, but my favourite has to be the little pillow - so sweet!
Happy stitching.

Lynn said...

Both of your finishes are so cute, especially that mason jar top!
I definitely have to try stitching on some 40ct. It looks so nice.

natalysneedle said...

Love your LK scissor fob. I stitched the Spring one over 1 and love the way it came out. I can't wait to start the summer one now.

Brigitte said...

I'm still drooling over all your finishes, the BBD ones in your last post and the ones here. Terrific!

Karen said...

great finishes! really cute litte mason jar. great job!

Karoline said...

Lovely finishes, especially the jar cover

Katrina said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the exchange pieces :-).

Unknown said...

Hi, I found your lovely blog from The Painted Quilt. I'm so glad I did. I have cross stitched for years and just recently decided to display many of my pieces once again. I'm off to check out more of your posts. The little pieces you shared in this post are lovely. I'm becoming a follower so I can see all your new posts. Stop by anytime, I just updated one of my favourite stitching pieces.

Dani - tkdchick said...

The LK fob is just so cute and what an amazing job you did for the exchange!!!

Lois said...

What nice finishes! Love the little mason jar.