Saturday, October 04, 2008

Quick Break from Laundry!

I needed to take a little break from laundry, vacuuming, and other housework. Wanted to share a pic with you of what I've been wokring on in-between exchanges and other stitching commitments. (Sorry, I should have taken time to press it!) Not too much more to go, two letters, some needles and the border.

From LHN: Thread Gathering


Here's a snap of Carol's Neighborhood RR - I'm going to be stitching the empty square at the top. Carol had an extra square left so Mama Joan filled it in. She stitched one of the houses from LHN Two White Houses - it's to the right of the middle square. Doesn't Carol's neighborhood RR look great? (Once again, I'll apologize for not taking time to press it!)

Carol's Neighborhood RR:

Well, off to do some dusting....

11 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Laundry? Dusting? Are you being held prisoner - I'll call out the cavalry if you need rescuing!!

Lovely WIP, and I really like Carol's NRR!

Lelia said...

Lovely RR so far, and only your square to go -- And the thread gatherers looks wonderful!

enjoy the day

Julianne said...

Housework is no fun but isn't it a nice feeling when it's done? Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Thread Gathering is looking GREAT! :o)
And yes, Carol's Neighborhood is fabulous :o)

Kathy A. said...

My goodness, how lovely is Carol's RR. It is hard to believe that this RR is coming to an end. Love your new WIP.

Kim B said...

I love your Thread Gatherers! And that RR is really something special!

Ruth said...

Love the Tread Gatherer. Love the RR. REALLY, REALLY love breaks from laundry ;-)

Congrats on all the accomplishments--- even those house-cleaning related.

Annemarie said...

I love that LHN piece you're doing! And the final square of Carol's RR... how exciting!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh you mentioned the swear word (housework) lol.. ilove the rr it looks great and welldone on your stitching

Hazel said...

Wow Carols RR looks fantastic. Thread G is looking good too. x

Carol said...

Aw, my RR looks so sweet!!! and... your Thread Gathering is off to a fabulous start too!