Monday, June 30, 2008

Christmas in July

I don't participate in enough exchanges (ha!) and so I signed up for another one! The Christmas in July exchange was organized by Simone. My partner was Amy and she emailed me tonight to let me know that she received the ornament I stitched for her. Isn't it cute? The pattern can be found in the 2007 JCS Ornament issue; it's from Scandinavian Stitches.

I received my ornament tonight too.....from Simone! Stop back tomorrow to see a picture!

For all of you neighborhood round robin stitchers out there, check out this beautiful finished neighborhood - go here.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Cute ornament! I saw Deb's RR a few days ago too - I think she was in the original group that got this all started...

Marie said...

You did a nice job on your ornament!

Wendy said...

Beautiful tree ornament!