Sunday, November 26, 2006

Nordic Needle Retreat

Is anyone out there in blogging world planning to go to the Nordic Needle retreat? You can find out more information about the retreat by clicking here.

I went for the first time two years ago and had a blast. I'm planning to go again next April. It's a four-day retreat and they really do a nice job. Three classes are included in the cost materials for the classes are extra). I'm planning on taking the classes on tassel making, canvaswork, and intermediate hardanger. Last time, the participants came from all over - including Canada and Bermuda!

It sure would be fun to meet some other stitching bloggers there!

8 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Sounds great, Cathy :) Hope you can meet a few blogging friends there :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh, I'd love to go....but with 4 kids....well I'm sure you know what I mean? I hope you have an EXCELLENT time!!
:D

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, Cathy! I'm sure that you will have a blast again. :)

Carol said...

The trip to Fargo actually sounds interesting. I need to think on that! I wonder if DH would like a trip to Fargo... I love stitching festivals!

Uh-oh! Thanks for the heads up on the Gingher Julias! I just ordered a pair. I feel so ashamed! I am not supposed to be using credit cards right now, but will tell DH I wanted to buy myself something for Christmas! LOL. Now I have Jaimies, Alyssas, Lanells and Julias! You have me hooked! Thanks for the enabling!

Anonymous said...

I would love to go but I can't even with one kid. I know you will have a great time.

I saw your comment on another blog about Joann's gingher scissors.
I got the Juilia ones as well. Today only, Joann.com has a great price on Gingher Lanell set, 4" and 8". Today, Monday only. You may want to look at it.

Anonymous said...

I've been reading about the Nordic Needle retreat - sounds heavenly! Unfortunately, it's not something I'll be able to do - looks like we'll have three in braces by then, ouch!! Just a taste of the wallet pain when there are the same three in college at the same time. :D

mainely stitching said...

I wish I could go - I love reading their newsletter.

Wendy said...

The retreat sounds like so much fun! I'm going to have to get to one of these one day.