Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

It's going to be a cold, blustery fall day here in MN - hope all the little trick-or-treaters are dressed warm.

Yesterday, I received this beautiful pillow from Juanita as part of the USEBB's Autumn themed exchange. I think it is gorgeous!



I also received word from Tobie that she received the Autumn House exchange project that I stitched for her. This is Harvest Blessing from Country Cottage Needlework (slightly modified - I left the gate off of the bottom because I ran out of room!) As I think you will be able to tell - it's finished into a bell-pull.



Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Wow, Cathy! These are beautiful! I've always like that BC chart, and I really love the way you made a bellpull of the house. :)

Anonymous said...

oh my, the comment I typed out vanished. I guess I need to 'sign in' before typing ...

Anyhow -- excellent exchange gifts. Juanita made a nice pillow. Harvest Blessing turned out very well.

Enjoy!

Kitty Couture said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous banner you stitched for Tobie! The pillow Juanita sent you is lovely too :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Lovely exchange pieces...both of them. I love your pillow that Juanita made for you and your CCNW's bellpull is fabulous!
:o)

Kim said...

Oh that is lovely! Love that pillow! Your bell pull is awesome!

Great job! Happy Halloween!

~Kim~

Katrina said...

oh Cathy, both of these exchanges are wonderful :)

catandturtle said...

Very cool pillow! Great gifts! Ann.

Anne S said...

I love both of those exchanges, both given and received ... beautiful as always :D

Rachel V said...

lovely finishing technique! this is a sweet design.