Tuesday, January 31, 2006

January Recap

Already one month down for 2006. I am pleased to report that I finished two projects this month:

LHN Season of Rest
Satin Stitches Wild Rose

I also think I made pretty good progress on some of my SALs. I'm currently working on DT Game Board Sampler, Cindy Valentine Apricot Elegance, and La D Da Miss Mary Mack. Okay, I could have done better on Miss Mary Mack!

Here are February's stitching goals:
  • Continue working on the three SALs mentioned above
  • Work on (perhaps finish?) a project from my WIP bag
  • Stitch an ornament with Friends Gather
  • Start on house exchange project
  • Participate in some of the other challenges with the Friends Gather group!

    Lofty goals I suppose, but we'll see how I do! What are your stitching plans for February?
  • 5 comments:

    Von said...

    Good work with your January goals, Cathy!! I'm planning to jump in on some of the challenges on Friends Gather too, so I'll be seeing you there :))

    mainely stitching said...

    You could've done better with MMM? I'm just embarassed at my lack of progress. I checked out magnifiers online today, but haven't ordered one yet.

    You've completed great projects this month!

    CJ in OK ;-) said...

    Great finishes for January and plans for February Cathy. Hope the new month brings you lots of stitching time. CJ

    Chelle said...

    Love the Wild Rose project. I need to try hardanger again. I've had one success and one disaster. :o) I'm really enjoying the challenges and groups at Friends Gather. The SAT was really helpful for me last month. One of these days I will pull out My Home Town and join the UFO group too.

    I had lofty goals for February but I think they are out the window because we finally found a house. I suspect I'll spend most of February packing, filling out paperwork and generally running like my hair is on fire. Tee hee!

    Lelia said...

    Oh, I so need to get caught up on the SALs from our yahoo group! You did well on your finishes : )
    Job well done.