Thursday, September 22, 2005

Many Thanks

Thanks to everyone who has visited and special thanks to those who have left comments. I appreciate your friendship and encouragement!

The picture that I posted yesterday of North Country Sampler - this is a design by Drawn Thread. I should have given the appropriate credit in my original post. I am very fond of the Drawn Thread patterns and have many more in my stash waiting to be stitched.

Another designer that I really like is Diane Williams of Little House Needlework. Today I noticed that she has designed a special piece entitled "Faith Hope Love" and the proceeds will benefit Katrina's Kids Holiday Fund. You can only purchase this design through Elegant Stitch. I've already ordered mine!

At the same time, I joined Esmeralda's Friends club. Many of you have posted pictures of these projects on your blogs and I wanted to be part of this club too - plus it benefits a good cause!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday. I know that we all will be thinking about our neighbors in the South and hope that they will be safe from Rita's wrath this weekend.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Lelia said...

Thanks for the heads up on the charity project. I hadn't heard about it until I read your post. Will check it out soon.

Enjoy your week-end.